1. Polls are open from Monday evening until Thursday at 11 PM each week.Users can vote 1 time per device/per day (i.e. iPhone, Android, Laptop, iPad)
2. In addition to the ECC website (eccathletics.org) polls are posted on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
3. Users can vote through those platforms 1 time as well (per device/per day) allowing them to cast more than 1 vote per nominee.
4. Voting results are updated regularly but not in real time. All votes are being counted but may not be immediately displayed.
5. If a high volume of users is voting at once, a nominee can receive multiple votes at once. This does not mean one user has voted for that nominee multiple times.
6. If you have already voted and you reload your browser and the live voting results do not show up until you select a nominee again, you are not actually submitting another vote for that nominee.
7. Users can change their votes if they wish. The poll will show you which nominee you have selected (highlighted in black). If you click them again and the highlight disappears, you can then select a different nominee.
8. The polls are run through a 3rd party poll service. No ECC representative has access to change votes. ECC representatives are only allowed to create & open/close polls. 9. Any additional questions in regard to the voting process, please direct them to the “contact” section of the ECC website.
The ECC and its member schools appreciate your participation in our Athlete of the Week program!
(c) 2015 All Rights Reserved. NFP Sports is a registered trademark of NFP Brands, LLC. NFP Sports is a franchise-based sports fundraising company. All Locations are independently owned and operated.